Friday, 1 September 2017

Month in Numbers | August

Blimey, September ... how is that even possible?
But August?  Did it turnout to be awesome?
Let's take a look ...
 2: the number of times we went to the theatre in the West End
- one musical and one straight play.  Both were very good
and we all had a good time.
14: the number of pieces of Happy Mail sent out by me.
616: The number of photos I took using my Nikon D3200
... astonishing.
9: people spent a combined total of 26 nights in our house this month.
That's a lot of bed linen.
6: the number of days we had lovely {my SiL's dog} staying with us.
He really is a fantastic pooch!
30: the highest temperature we encountered this month, 
but then we were in Spain.
***
Month in Numbers is the brainchild of Julie
and you'll always find a warm welcome over at her place. 
 Not to mention entertaining posts about a varied list of topics.
Go on over, stop by and say hello.
You can see my previous Month in Numbers here.


2 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

A very cheerful page. I agree August gone in the blink of an eye.

debs14 said...

Nine visitors over 26 nights - wow! I know how having visitors brings out the super spring cleaner in me so I'm guessing your house is sparkling like a new pin!
What an amazing amount of photos - that could make one heck of a lot of scrapbook pages ;-)