Friday, 16 June 2017

Summer Manifesto

The Summer holidays are a little over four weeks away now,
and I've been busy making plans.
A summer manifesto, if you will.
And, of course, like the best kind of manifesto,
it may be subject to change at short notice, I may drop plans
without offering any explanation and I may even do a complete U-turn ...
The Boy Child has agreed to complete a Project Life style Summer diary,
so I tweaked the basic list of summer plans into something a wee bit more scrapbooky.
As you do. 

2 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

Like me a good summer manifesto ... wonderful that TBC wants to play along with a diary, should be interesting to read.

alexa said...

Beautifully done! Makes me feel summery, just looking at it ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...