Thursday, 4 May 2017

Month in Numbers | April

Did April turn out be awesome?
Let's take a look.
Seven: the number of scrapbook layouts I made this month;
the number of pieces of happy Mail I posted out this month.
6: the number of donations to the charity shop or via freecycle.org -
2x bags of books, 1x very old sideboard, 2x CD towers and 1x very old TV media stand.
21,857: my highest daily step count.
21: the number of times I took Max to the park.
In hindsight, how glad i am to have had that time with him.
9: the number of nights that my SiL's dog stayed with us over the Easter holidays.  
Zero: lengths at the pool.  I missed the first half of the month because of the school holidays
and then I rocked up to the gym to learn that the pool was closed for maintenance
work the last two weeks.  
***
Month in Numbers is the brainchild of Julie
and you'll always find a warm welcome over at her place. 
 Not to mention entertaining posts about a varied list of topics.
Go on over, stop by and say hello.
You can see my previous Month in Numbers here.

3 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

Another out of the park layout on numbers. You are still rocking those steps - I need to challenge myself on those numbers for sure.

Sian said...

I bet he loved every one of those outings too.

Melissa said...

A great look at your month & reminder of those outings to the park!