Thursday, 25 May 2017

In the Moment Scrapbooking

In the hour between getting home from Sports Day
 (more like Sports Most of the School Day in reality)
and leaving again to collect The Boy Child,
I downloaded my photos and immediately printed off a number of favourites. 
 I went back to Shimelle's 4x6 Photo Love for the design idea 
and set straight to work.
 Two lengths of washi tape, a few paper off-cuts 
and a small number of chipboard embellishments and I was done.
My kind of scrapbooking.

2 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

Great layout. What I notice in this one is how tall TBC is & I see it especially in the photo of him running. WOW.

alexa said...

That's brilliant! What a super page ... And even more impressive that you did it betwixt and between, so as to speak.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...