Wednesday, 15 March 2017

If This Is A Few, I'd Hate To See A Lot

The Boy Child may support Liverpool football club,
but the truth is that he simply loves football.
The game, the facts and the figures.
Should he be able to hold down a job,
he'll be in the Sports Department at the BBC/Sky/CNN.
The geeky guy who knows everything there is to know about football.
 
 You can imagine my delight, when a lady I see every day
walking her dog when I am out walking mine asked 
if The Boy Child would like a few old footie magazines.
A few?
He's like a dog with two tails!

3 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

That is too funny - a dog with two tails. Nice lady, nice haul of magazines.

alexa said...

Blimey! He will be a walking encyclopaedia with that little lot. Hopefully he'll be so engrossed, you'll be able to scrapbook in parallel :).

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I can imagine that joy. My boy is a big football fan for the same reason. He's an Arsenal supporter, like his Pappy before him.