Monday, 23 January 2017

Memos: Mail: Me

I was beginning to think I'd have nothing to report for this week's Memos: Mail: Me slot.
Happy Mail was looking decidedly thin on the ground.
And a girl can only stalk the Postie for so long ...
But then on Friday morning, the Postie brought me two parcels of happiness;
a guide book for a planned visit to Venice later this year
and a scrapbook {reduced in the sale at the Store of Utter Gorgeousness}
to record said visit to Venice.
Mind you, the scrapbook is much larger than I'd envisaged, 
so I perhaps I'll be able to use it for more then one jaunt requiring a passport this year.  
And the weekend?
Spent mostly outside, well rugged up
and enjoying the cold but bright weather.
  

5 comments:

alexa said...

Oh, one nice thing for now and one for the future. Mind you, Venice is so photo-worthy, you might not have any trouble filling your album!

debs14 said...

You won't be short of photos after a visit to Venice - can't wait to see that scrapbook filling up!

Patio Postcards said...

Oh such a lovely thing to look forward to - an trip to somewhere full of potential adventures. I am sure that newly acquired scrapbook will be filled & then some. Happy week ahead.

Jane said...

a lovely trip to look forward to and beautiful walks on your doorstep, what could be better.

Sian said...

You lucky thing! Venice is on my wish list. You really deserve something nice to look forward to, so I hope you get to spend a few hours dreaming with your guidebook this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...