Friday, 14 March 2014

Scrapping with Project Life Cards

There's a class running over at Big Picture Classes just now called Scrapbooking Outside the Pocket.  It does exactly what it says on the tin.
I had a funny conversation between me and The Boy Child that I wanted to record, but didn't have a photo to go with it.
I made a double page about The Boy Child and his best friend.  Complete with interactive bits.
I've written about The Boy Child's friend before.  I love him to bits.
The third page I made this week told the story of the free Lego.
Do you scrapbook with cards designed to go into pockets?

4 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Funny you should ask - I got the Cinnamon Core kit in the post today - Wookie chose it (and a Forest Green album) for his Before Your Story album. Where we're going to be scrapping primarily without original photos...

Otherwise, I do scrap using some spare cards and bits intended for pocket scrapbooking. Do like the interactive aspects you've used them for.

Sian said...

Love interactive bits, love PL cards and I love those pictures! A good friend can mean the world at that age. (What am I saying? at any age)

Kirsty.A said...

I often use Pl cards on 12x12s. They have such cute sentiments which I often use instead of a title. Doing PL monthly means my spreads are too busy to sacrifice a whoel pocket just for an embellishment card. I have more room for them on 12xc12

Margaret J said...

Lovely photos and pages. I need to re-start scrapping!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Featured post

It's Just a Word

Autism. Such a small word, only six letters long. Autism. Such a big word, powerful enough to fill a parent's heart with dread and fe...